[OS X TeX] Recent allegations about tcsh

Sam Broderick sbroderick at mac.com
Fri Sep 13 10:14:17 CEST 2002

On 9/13/02 2:00 AM, "Thomas Braun" <thomas.braun at unibas.ch> wrote:

> Subject: Re: [OS X TeX] Recent allegations about tcsh
> From: "Thomas Braun" <thomas.braun at unibas.ch>
> Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:09:38 +0200
>
> Ich glaube es wäre ganz gut, am Montag zu arbeiten da ich noch viele
> Sachen erledigen muss. Im Oktober bin ich viel weg und sollte endlich
> die Experimente starten....
>
> Ich liebe Dich!
> Thomas
>

> On Donnerstag, September 12, 2002, at 02:04  Uhr, Gerben Wierda wrote:
>
>> I have taken this off list to see if we can come to maybe an agreed
>> common statement on cli-issues.

Thought I'd share a translation  of this message (since Google probably
doesn't do it justice) that was obviously meant to be private. And certainly
not in response to Gerben. I suppose it's doubly funny, since Thomas is at
University of Basel and I'm at the rival ETH in Zurich.

Cheers

Sam

The translation:

I think it would be quite good to work on Monday, because I still have a lot
things to get done. I'll be away a lot in October and I finally should start
the experiments....

I love you!
Thomas