[OS X TeX] Problem with ImageMagick?

Arun arunsma at fastmail.fm
Fri Sep 27 17:55:01 CEST 2002

On Friday, September 27, 2002, at 10:36 AM, Jeff Collins wrote:

>> dyld: convert can't open library: /usr/local/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib
>> (No
>> such file or directory, errno = 2)
>   Can anyone offer advice about how to trouble-shoot this problem?

Is there a file called "libfreetype.6.dylib" in "/usr/local/lib"? If
not, there's your problem. I haven't used the i-installer for
ImageMagick or FreeType, so I'm not sure if installs the dynamic
libraries in /usr/local/lib. I used fink a long time ago, and it
installed it in its directory structure aka /sw/lib/. If you installed
the XWindows package, then it might be in /usr/X11R6/lib/.

- Arun