[OS X TeX] Using Bibdesk for a bibliography

Fredrik Wallenberg fwallenberg at mac.com
Thu Oct 17 17:52:17 CEST 2002

I have the following in the preamble (I do believe you have to chose
some style, but maybe there is a default if you don't)

% Bibliography settings
\usepackage[round]{natbib} %\cite{} for name (00) and \citep{} for
(name 00)
\bibliographystyle{plainnat}

Then where I want the bibliography to go I simply put:

\bibliography{FW_Bibliography}

Note that I have one big bibliography with all my references at:

~/Library/texmf/bibtex/bib/FW_Bibliography.bib