[OS X TeX] moving from ps to pdf

Eric van der Oord eric.van-der-oord at education.gouv.fr
Fri Oct 18 12:17:27 CEST 2002

Thanks to Michel BOVANI and Jean pierre VIAL, who solved my problem.

I summarize the solution :

ps2pdf, which is called by ITeXMac or TeXshop, makes only a "page to
page" conversion, and the bounding box is lost.

The good tool seems to be the perl script "epstopdf".

With this conversion tool, \includegraphics[height=50mm](dessin) (for
example) gives  the same result with pdflatex as with altpdflatex.