[OS X TeX] Announce: i-Installer v2 Release Candidate 2, with packages for TeX

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Tue Oct 29 19:26:51 CET 2002

On Tuesday, Oct 29, 2002, at 18:04 Europe/Amsterdam, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> My fault. I wrote that message too quickly. The URL I used are:
>
> http://www.ntg.nl/macosx-tex/i-packages/iid/gwntg.iid
> http://www.math.utah.edu/ftp/pub/i-packages/iid/gwutah.iid
>
> Trying the first in a browser (Chimera) I get this message:
>
> The requested URL /macosx-tex/i-packages/iid/gwntg.iid was not found
> on this server.

These problems may be due to caches (badly configured and misbehaving)
that sit in between. An other reason might be if too many people try
this at once and the server does not handle this very well. The file
*is* available.

As long as the window says "Downloading..." you should wait.

And otherwise, please download TeX-fat.dmg as explained on the web page.