[OS X TeX] i-Installer Release Candiate 3a

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Thu Oct 31 07:37:31 CET 2002

I've implemented several minor changes. The  most important is that
I've completely removed http://www.ntg.nl/ from my setup. RC3a will
therefore also reset your preferences to default settings.

http://www.ntg.nl/ (the reliable hosting server for the last year) has
suddenly gone "missing". As it turns out, the NTG (Dutch TeX Society)
has moved their server to a new host, without informing me or other
people who could have informed me. So, I am (we are ;-) in need of more
servers.

And of course, as Murphy's law dictates, they've implemented the
changeover at exactly the same moment in time that I released
i-Installer v2, turning that introduction into a bit of chaos. That
some people were able and other not able to see the i-Packages and
i-Directories was a matter of DNS-caching. If your DNS had old
information, you were fine, if it had new, you were in trouble.

As always: i-Installer volume via http://www.rna.nl/ii.html and
TeX-volume via http://www.rna.nl/tex.html