[OS X TeX] type1 fonts...

Masson Thierry thmasslist at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 21 09:47:05 CEST 2002

Hello,
I have discovered that there is a lot of type1 fonts installed with
teTeX (G. Wierda's installer), and there are some other type1 fonts on
CTAN (EC for instance). I would like to know if it is possible to see
them on MacOSX. It is not very usefull to have fonts and not be able to
see what they represent!
Is there a "table" on the Web where I can find the difference between
them: it seems that the EC type1 fonts duplicate some "standard" ones...
I am very confused.
By the way, the cm-super package is no more accessible at G. Wierda's
site...

Thierry