[OS X TeX] Spell checking in TeX

Richard Hazeltine rdh at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 30 05:26:32 CET 2002

Cocoaspell does not work with OSX 10.2, so spell checking in TeXShop or
ITM seems dependent on standard dictionaries that mislabel TeX
commands.  I am reluctant to add all TeX commands to a standard
dictionary, thus compromising its use for other applications.

Are there better dictionaries available?  If so, where do I put them?
(It is not clear where TeX is finding its dictionaries, since the
Spelling folder in my Library  folder doesn't have the languages shown
in TeXShop and ITM.)
--
Richard Hazeltine
Austin, Texas