[OS X TeX] TexShop & Textures

Christopher B Hamlin chamlin at optonline.net
Sat Oct 12 17:49:51 CEST 2002

On Saturday, Oct 12, 2002, at 07:48 US/Eastern, Benji Fisher wrote:

> Rick Zaccone wrote:
>>
>> Right now, many of the programs that fink installs are broken under
>> Mac OS X 10.2.1.  I tried installing emacs about 2 weeks ago and got
>> link errors while trying to build it.
>>
>> An updated version of fink should be available "soon".
>
>      That makes this a good time to give Vim a try.  For now, we solve
> the
> problem of inconsistencies between 10.1 and 10.2 by providing separate
> binaries:  crude, but effective.
>
> http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX

     If course you'll never convert an emacs user.  But this vim user is
very thankful that you sent this message.   I've been limping along with
regular vi on OS X, but now I have gvim back!  THankS!

   - Chris Hamlin

=====
Two hydrogen atoms are leaving a bar.
The first one says to the second, "Hey, I think I lost an electron in
there!"
The second one responds, "Are you sure?"
The first one says, "I'm positive!"