[OS X TeX] New Acrobat Reader (5.1) ...

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Thu Oct 24 15:30:47 CEST 2002

> That's because it's badly organized. Go to
>
> http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/alternate.html

Thanks Lee. Got it!

On the subject of transitions, I thought others might be interested. I
put an enquiry out on PDF Planet as to why the transitions function is
not enabled in OS X (as Michael Murray correctly reported it was not).
The response I got was that it works on every OS BUT OS X---and that
there was a rumour that the function would be re-enabled in the next
major release. Frankly I thought we paid for it last time!

Adrian Heathcote