[OS X TeX] TexShop & Textures

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Sat Oct 12 09:07:03 CEST 2002

>Anyone care to give me some comments pros/cons of TeXhop vs Textures?
>(I hate to say "vs"... but there it is)
>
>--TR

If you divide the cost of Textures by the cost of TeXShop you
discover that Textures costs infinitely more than
TeXShop!

Sorry I haven't used Textures for so long that I can't really
give  a less flippant remark! Based on the feature set it had
when I used  it a few years back I think the sychronocity feature
of Textures where you click on the dvi preview and get transported back to
the right point of the input file would be an attractive feature. Also
the lightening tex feature where it tex's and retex's each time you
make a change so the preview is `live'.

Michael