[OS X TeX] Jaguar

Bob Kerstetter bkerstetter at mac.com
Fri Oct 4 15:21:01 CEST 2002

I am new with little experience, but converting dvi and ps works fine
with TeXShop. Drag and drop them on the TexShop icon in the doc. Using
10.2.1. To install 10.2.1, I backed up the User directories, clean
installed, then restored the user directories. Then installed
third-party software, such as OmniWeb, Create, teTex and TeXShop. Been
a Mac user since 1985 and I never do an upgrade install for a major
update. With OS X that might not be necessary, but backing up, clean
installing and restoring took about two hours, so did not see the point
of the other types of installations.