[OS X TeX] RC2 updated

Edward Thome ed.thome at murraystate.edu
Wed Oct 30 15:34:48 CET 2002

I apologize in advance if this is a gratuitous post and a waste of
bandwidth and everyone's time, but...

i-Installer v2 works beautifully!!!  I've updated everything and
between the tasks it has always done, the inclusion of the estimated
time of download completion, the configuration options at the end, and
its robustness, I am nearly giddy!   Well, maybe not giddy, but very
happy and pleased. :-)

Thank you once again, Gerben, for all your work and for the excellent
product of that work.

Ed Thome