[OS X TeX] Ruler in TexShop

Lawrence Armstrong armstron at ipgp.jussieu.fr
Tue Oct 8 18:20:51 CEST 2002

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has succeeded in modifying the initial
ruler in TexShop... It appears that is has a given number and positions
of Tab Stops (you can see when doing command-R) that don't cover the all
line. I would like to set once for all a distribution of those Tab Stops
without having to set them at each new document (it doen't work when
changing the ruler and quitting)... It must be somewhere in some *.plist
files but I can't find where...

Has anyone deal with this problem ?

Thanks,
Lawrence