[OS X TeX] An error came up

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpalacios at mac.com
Fri Nov 29 02:04:36 CET 2002

	Hello Herb, thanks for the reply. The space in "cent er" had been
caught by my eye but the "# 1" completely eluded me. Anyhow after much
reading of the source file and, after reading your fix, compiling the
document I realized with a bit of dismay that all that would be produced
was just a title page!! Shame,... the pdf from Thomas was really
attractive as a LaTeX tutorial. Maybe if He is willing... :-)!!

	Regards,...

		Juan.