[OS X TeX] New Installer

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Wed Nov 6 14:07:56 CET 2002

Thanks Gerben

I ran updmap on some other fonts and it has worked fine but the
following also came up in the terminal log:

Scanning for MixedMap entries:
using map file
`/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/dvips/bluesky/bsr-interpolated.map'
using map file `/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/dvips/bluesky/bsr.map'
updmap: map file `cm-super-t1.map' not found.
updmap: map file `cm-super-t2a.map' not found.
updmap: map file `cm-super-t2b.map' not found.
updmap: map file `cm-super-t2c.map' not found.
updmap: map file `cm-super-ts1.map' not found.
updmap: map file `cm-super-x2.map' not found.
using map file `/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/dvips/misc/cs.map'
using map file `/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/dvips/tetex/hoekwater.map'
using map file `/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/dvips/pl/pl.map'

Do these not `not found' maps constitute a problem. I can't see whether
the cm-super fonts work because I'm not sure how to call them. So is
there a configuration problem?

Adrian Heathcote