[OS X TeX] xy-pic question

Daniel Becker dtbecker at web.de
Thu Nov 14 12:04:16 CET 2002

hallo,

a few days ago, this list told me to use xy-pic for diagrams. I am now
learning to use it and start getting what I want and also to like it.

Question:
Is it possible to draw curves of a specific functional form, e.g. y=k^b
A^{1-a} (A Cobb-Douglas production function in intensive form....).
Or is it alternatively possible to force a curve passing positions /
coordinates I specify? (Control points are always outside the curve.)

Thanks for any answer.

daniel