[OS X TeX] [Mac OSX-Tex] TeX capacity exceeded. Please help!

Andrea Riciputi ariciputi at pito.com
Sun Nov 3 19:03:20 CET 2002

Hi,
I'm working on a document build with Prosper package. When I try to
compile it with pdflatex (using TeXShop) I get this error message:

> )
> ! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [pool size=64997].
> l.1017 \def\
>             flushnormalMPsegment
> No pages of output.
> Transcript written on provaref.log.

1) I don't use Context and I don't know why it comes out.

2) How can I make "pool size" bigger (I was used to OzTeX and it was
very simple with it)??

3) The same message comes out even if I run pdflatex on a very simple
document.

Can anyone help me to solve my problem??

Thanks in advance,
Andrea.

---
Andrea Riciputi        <mailto:andrea.riciputi at libero.it>

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out,
   but that is not the reason we are doing it" -- (Richard Feynman)