[OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.22 crash

Holger Frauenrath mail at frauenrath.com
Mon Nov 11 00:41:47 CET 2002

On Sunday, November 10, 2002, at 05:29 PM, Holger Frauenrath wrote:

> Hi.
>
> For the first time ever I experience TeXShop crashes!
>
> I want to typset a document, for which one graphic file is missing.
> So, when the error message appears in the console, I just hit return
> (as I have always done), which will make TeXShop "quit unexpectedly".
> This is reproducible. I would like to be more specific, but I have no
> idea how to find out what is the reason. There is no message in the
> (MacOS X) console or something like that.

... and as a follow-up: the same document, which previously was
displayed just fine, now shows the "empty pages" problem when you add
the missing figure. All pages in the PDF are empty in TeXShop, but they
display fine in Acrobat. I seem to remember that this has been
discussed on the list earlier. Could somebody point me to the cause of
the problem, and possibly a fix?

Thanks.
Holger

--