[OS X TeX] BBEdit 7.0

srandby at uakron.edu srandby at uakron.edu
Sat Nov 16 19:17:06 CET 2002

I upgraded to BBEdit 7.0 and discovered that a bug that was introduced in BBEdit 6.5 has not been fixed in 7.0. I emailed Bare Bones and their lame response was that major upgrades are for adding features, not fixing bugs, even bugs they've known about for some time. And they didn't promise to fix the bug in the next release. I'm very disappointed in Bare Bones and I'm considering abandoning their software completely (I also use Mailsmith).

Scott Randby