[OS X TeX] Full Screen PDF presentation?

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Mon Nov 25 04:31:04 CET 2002

>I just downloaded the pdf and viewed it full-screen in Acrobat 5.0.5
>(not reader). All of the vector artwork looks pretty darn good here.
>Might it have something to do with whether or not your machine
>supports Quartz Extreme (I know that mine does)? In fact it looks
>good in both Acrobat and Preview.
>
>-- Gary

Try  Acrobat Preferences > Display > Smooth line art.

Once I did that I couldn't see a difference.

  I also  see no difference between my PB G4 400
without Quartz Extreme and my Dual 1 gig desktop which is running
Quartz Extreme.

Michael
Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
School of Pure Mathematics         Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt