[OS X TeX] Postscript font problem

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Tue Nov 5 11:41:53 CET 2002

The standard place for information on this is probably The LaTeX
Graphics Companion, chapter 10.

It gives you the glyph positions in the various encodings.

> (c) what a ui version of a font is

I've done a bit of digging and I think that `ui' means `unslanted
italic'. Which would make sense in the context.

> - I installed all the postscript bembo I had: roman, italic, semibold
> and semibolditalic, bold and bolditalic.

IMHO I  think that if you're going to use Bembo seriously you should
invest in the expert fonts. The double-f ligatures in Bembo are
distinctive and essential to the font.

HTH

Adrian Heathcote