[OS X TeX] BBEdit 7.0

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 20 05:41:05 CET 2002

Michael,

If I choose Show Function Prototypes, it will display a long list that
looks like

definition
proposition
proof
lemma
proof
proposition
proof

etc.

It doesn't get more specific than that, and so isn't of much use for
navigation. It should list the content of the line so that you know
what you're looking at, such as

\begin{definition}\label{D:HullKernel}
\begin{proposition}\label{P:BasisOfTopology}
\begin{proposition}\label{P:ClosureOpenSets}
\begin{proposition}\label{P:CharacterizesBT}

or even better, omitting the unnecessary stuff, merely

D:HullKernel
P:BasisOfTopology
P:ClosureOpenSets
P:CharacterizesBT.

The latter method is in fact how iTeXMac does it.

Richard Séguin