[OS X TeX] Making an Image Stay In Place

Maarten Sneep sneep at nat.vu.nl
Thu Nov 21 17:09:59 CET 2002

On 21-Nov-02 Bob Kerstetter wrote:
> It works for what I need today. "Figure" was definitely moving things
> around. Will have to learn how to use that tomorrow. :)
>
> Is there someway to wrap text around a graphic in LaTeX? ConTeXt does
> that, but ConTeXt is more than I can handle on the daily basis right
> now.

Get a copy of teh LaTeX Companion. The teTeX distribution by Gerben has all the
packages you need, the companion lists them. Another worthy source is

http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes

Take care,

Maarten Sneep

Whatever you have to do to have a good time, let's get on with it,
so long as it doesn't cause a murder.