[OS X TeX] Syntax colouring (was BBEdit 7.0)

Michael Hanson mshanson at wesleyan.edu
Thu Nov 14 18:48:40 CET 2002

On Thursday, November 14, 2002, at 01:55  AM, Michael Murray wrote:

>>> What syntax coloring would people like to see ??
>>
>> Make it look like Alpha's!
>>

> Some of the detail is different. In Alpha \$ is black green
> in TeXShop \$ is blue green.
>
> Does this fit with everyones experience? It would seem the only
> change that BBEdit needs is to not colour the whole of a
> string between $ just $'s and }'s

	Having never used Alpha, I cannot comment on what it looks like or
whether it should be the model for syntax coloring.  But I always
thought the *lack* of coloring within the $'s was a BUG!!  That is, I
actually *want* the whole math string to be highlighted in green (or
whatever) to make it stand out on the screen more.  Any chance this
could be an option in TeXShop?

                                         -- Mike

Michael S. Hanson                    <http://mshanson.web.wesleyan.edu/>
Department of Economics                            mshanson at wesleyan.edu