[OS X TeX] Re: Full Screen PDF presentation?

John B. Thoo jb2 at ms.yuba.cc.ca.us
Wed Nov 27 15:27:48 CET 2002

On Tuesday, November 26, 2002, at 05:00 PM, in TeX on Mac OS X Mailing
List Gerben Wierda wrote:

>> and installed PPower4 using Fink.
>
> Ppower4 is part of my TeX. It lives in /usr/local/teTeX/bin/ppower4.
> The only thing is that it is not in the path by default, but that is
> easy to remedy for people running amok with shells...

But I don't think it's part of tetex-macosx that Fink installs

   <http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/tetex-macosx>

despite the fact that it is supposed to install your mods:

"This package installs Gerben Wierda's Mac OS X-specific modifications
to teTeX, as well as the altpdftex, epstopdf, and epstopdfwrap binaries.
The file epstopdf.sty is now provided by the oberdiek package."

(At least I couldn't find PPower4 using "locate ppower4", which is why I
installed it separately using Fink.)  Cheers.

---John.