[OS X TeX] blank display of documents in TeXShop?

Edward Thome ed.thome at murraystate.edu
Fri Nov 1 18:01:43 CET 2002

Hi.  I recall this problem being discussed before (it had happened to
me as well and I replied to the discussion at that time).  So I went to
the digests and did a search.  This page has the discussion.

http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/MacOSX-TeX-Digests/2002/MacOSX-
TeX_Digest_08-30-02.html

Basically, it happened to me once, and then not again.  I just opened
the pdf file once from the Finder (after TeXShop had been quit,
probably) and there was the output.  After that I never had problems
again.  Others noted that they could see the text after just resizing
the window or changing the magnification.  At any rate, for me it was a
one-time problem and did not return.

Ed