[OS X TeX] BBEdit 7.0

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Thu Nov 14 11:19:54 CET 2002

2002-11-13 21:55: Richard Seguin <riseguin at earthlink.net> is believed to
have typed:

> Write to the company and ask for it! Maybe we should all be writing to
> them and expressing our opinions about what we need.

I've beta tested several versions of BBEdit, including this one.

I've earlier collected comments/requests, from this and other mailing
lists, for how BBEdit can be improved when it comes to LaTeX/TeX and
sent it to BBSW. They were quite interested in how BBEdit can be
improved regarding TeX/LaTex but they have some difficulty in knowing
what needs to be done ... they are not TeX/LaTeX users themselves.

Unfortunately (?), I think that the LaTeX/TeX users are only a small
portion of their customers so I think it would be a good idea to send a
list of your favourite wishes to support at barebones.com. They are usually
quite responsive and even if you don't get everything you ask for a few
things might be added now and then.

So write down a list, and try to motivate/describe why a certain feature
is needed and perhaps a few ideas for how it should work, and send it to
support.

                        jem
--
Jan Erik Moström   jem at mostrom.pp.se    www.mostrom.pp.se