[OS X TeX] TeX Programs i-Package repaired and available

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Wed Nov 20 11:42:03 CET 2002

Tested on my machine, so it should just work.

My apologies for the inconvenience that the broken distribution has
presented to several people.

Currently, the TeX Programs i-Package is based on TeX Live
source.development of Oct 22, 2002. The TeX Programs (Experimental)
i-Package is based on TeX Live source.development of Nov 20, 2002,
which has a newer pdfTeX which still needs  testing. As soon as TeX
Live source will be updated with a stable source.development it will
become again comatible with my interactive configuration. Until then,
both TeX Programs packages will be based on source.development.

As always: http://www.rna.nl/tex.html or just use i-Installer v2.