[OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.22 crash

Holger Frauenrath mail at frauenrath.com
Mon Nov 11 00:29:37 CET 2002

Hi.

For the first time ever I experience TeXShop crashes!

I want to typset a document, for which one graphic file is missing. So,
when the error message appears in the console, I just hit return (as I
have always done), which will make TeXShop "quit unexpectedly". This is
reproducible. I would like to be more specific, but I have no idea how
to find out what is the reason. There is no message in the (MacOS X)
console or something like that.

Any hints? Any proposals what I could do to trace the problem?

Holger

--
Dr. Holger Frauenrath
Northwestern University