[OS X TeX] Jaguar and TeXShop/teTeX - safe?

Greg Starr starr at unm.edu
Wed Nov 6 15:39:38 CET 2002

I have delayed upgrading to Jaguar, partly because of the TeXShop
problems reported here; slow updating with syntax coloring, path
problems, etc.

I'm buying Jaguar today, and I wonder what I should expect as far as
TeX-related problems?  I'm going to completely wipe my hard drive and
clean install everything.

I am definitely a "non-expert" TeX user, passably familiar with Unix,
longtime Mac user.

Thanks for any advice.

	--greg

* Gregory P. Starr, Professor and ASME Adviser        *
* Department of Mechanical Engineering                *
* The University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131 *
* starr at unm.edu          http://www.me.unm.edu/~starr *