[OS X TeX] BBEdit 7.0

Jonathan Guyer jguyer at his.com
Mon Nov 18 05:36:19 CET 2002

At 9:19 PM -0800 11/17/02, Richard Seguin wrote:

>One reason that BBEdit may have become more secret about upcoming
>releases is the presence of another editor being developed in Cocoa:
>irEdit.

I don't see any sign that Bare Bones is any more secretive. They've
never talked about upcoming releases. Very sound policy, I might add.

Likewise, I don't think they're particularly worried about
competition from new (and particularly from unproven) editors. In
fact, Rich has been very supportive of Alpha's development.

--

   Jonathan E. Guyer
   <http://www.his.com/jguyer/>