[OS X TeX] pdf -> text

Jens Adam jotefa at epost.de
Wed Nov 13 09:22:48 CET 2002

Am Dienstag, 12.11.02, um 22:05 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Arun:

> To get around this, you could copy&paste page-by-page from the free
> Acrobat. Very time-consuming, but free.

One of the not quite obvious features of Acrobat: If you switch the
display to Continous ("Fortlaufend" in my German version, i.e., not
single pages and not double pages), you can do a Select All and then
copy&paste the entire text of the document in one chunk.

Jens

Dr. Jens F. Adam
Leiter Dokumentation und Lokalisierung

RagTime GmbH  *  Itterpark 5  *  D-40724 Hilden
Tel: [49] (2103) 9657-0 * http://www.ragtime.de