[OS X TeX] Newbie question

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Mon May 6 22:55:50 CEST 2002

Hi,

> With Textures® I'm using a self-made variation of Plain TeX. I made it
> with
> Virtex. Is someone of you so kind to explain me how to do something
> similar
> in this "new world"?

As regards custom formats in TeXShop: the following message was posted
to this list a couple of weeks ago, to answer a request about compiling
a LaTeX 2.09 format. I must say I haven't tested the procedure, since it
requires writing a shell script and I haven't written any ever, but
given the procedure was explained by Gerben Wierda I would trust it
blindly.

And about Textures: a recent reply by Barry Smith on
textures at email.esm.psu.edu provided renewed hope re. the future of
Carbon - or Cocoa - Textures.

Bruno Voisin

"help" (no quotes) in the body.