[OS X TeX] mathtime & book.cls

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Mon May 20 00:03:17 CEST 2002

On Sunday, May 19, 2002, at 11:36 , Michael Betsch wrote:

> and then run this script ("sudo ./updmap" inside the dvips/config
> directory),
> then the test file is processed correctly, because always the Adobe
> fonts are called.

However, any upgrade of TeX through either of my systems will overwrite
/Library/teTeX/share/texmf.

If you want to do this and not do this every time again, copy the updmap
script and the map files over to
/Library/teTeX/share/texmf.local/dvips/config and run it there.

updmap and friends is one of the places where teTeX & TeX Live need
better handling of local changes.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.