[OS X TeX] 7 new i-Packages

Fredrik Wallenberg fwallenberg at mac.com
Thu May 16 07:15:56 CEST 2002

On Wednesday, May 15, 2002, at 11:40 , Gerben Wierda wrote:

> Note: please update i-Installer itself before proceeding.

I don't know what you mean by this. Do I have to go to your site and
download a new version? If so, why don't you provide a link. I've seen
this comment a few times and I'm never quite sure what you expect me to
do. Version control is hard enough these days and the i-Installer really
helps with that... for the maintainance of i-Installer, at the very
least mention version numbers and URLs.

Thanks for all your great work (I may sound critical but am very
grateful for all the work you and the other contributors to the OSX-Tex
community are doing).

Fredrik