[OS X TeX] OT: Wedding party & request

Wendy McKay wgm at cds.caltech.edu
Tue May 28 17:01:08 CEST 2002

Gerben,
Congratulations to  you both from the TeX community
particularly from MAC users.

We thank you for your devotion beyond the call of your
voluntary duty, to provide excelltent support on the mailing lists
and for work on the latest TeXLive release.
...And we send a bouquet of thanks to  Renee for her patience,
understanding and for indirectly helping TeX users worldwide
in their work.

Have a wonderful wedding celebration and all the best for the future.
Cheers
wendy (mckay)
TUG member

p.s. hope everyone will take some time out and dispatch
a thank you card in the  spirit of true appreciation.

On Tue, 28 May 2002, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> There is something you can do for me if you are using my TeX
> distribution.
>
> June 8 is my wedding party. For all you people having used one of my
> installer and/or support, I have a request. Send a "thank you" card to
> my wife Renée (who had to put up with all the time I spent behind the
> computer while there were so many other things to be done...)
>
> 	Renée van Roode
> 	p/a Party Wierda-Van Roode, June 8
> 	Restaurant-Hotel De Beukenhof
> 	Terweeweg 2-4