[OS X TeX] Two ``bibliographies'' on one article

Jack Skoda jskoda at ellacoya.com
Mon May 13 12:39:42 CEST 2002

On 5/10/02 1:28, "Jeff Collins" <vze22kt4 at verizon.net> wrote:

> include two bibliographies: one that's titled "Proposed reading list" and
> a second that's titled "Works referenced in proposal but not on reading
> list."

<snip>

> Can anyone point me to instructions for accomplishing this?

Check out chapterbib on CTAN (www.ctan.org.)  I had a similar problem with
my thesis proposal. I had to place a bib at the end of each
section.  To change the title of the bib use the command:

\renewcommand{\refname}{Proposed reading list}

--
Jack Skoda <jskoda at ellacoya.com>
"So shines a good deed in a weary world." ...Willy Wonka

"help" (no quotes) in the body.