[OS X TeX] Concatenate PDF files?

Frank Ernst fxe5 at po.cwru.edu
Wed May 22 16:45:33 CEST 2002

Sorry, I forgot the most important option: "--pdfarrange".

Once more:

To concatenate file1.pdf, file2.pdf, file3.pdf etc into a single file
all.pdf you can use the command

texexec --pdfarrange --result all.pdf  file1.pdf file2.pdf file3.pdf

To concatenate all pdf files in a directory pdfdir into a single file
all.pdf (in alphabetic order) you can use

texexec --pdfarrange --result all.pdf  `ls *.pdf`

Frank Ernst

> From: Frank Ernst <fxe5 at po.cwru.edu>
> Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:22:52 -0400
> Subject: Re: [OS X TeX] Concatenate PDF files?
>
>> From: Michael Murray <mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au>
>> Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 22:30:14 +0930
>> Subject: Re: [OS X TeX] Concatenate PDF files?

>>> try pdfpages.sty
>>>

>>> --
>>> Michel Bovani
>>>

>> By the way its part of the teTeX that comes with TeXShop but you will need to
>> go to CTAN and grab the manual.
>>
>> Michael
>>
>> --
>

> To concatenate file1.pdf, file2.pdf, file3.pdf etc into a single file
> all.pdf you can use the command
>
> texexec --result all.pdf  file1.pdf file2.pdf file3.pdf
>
> To concatenate all pdf files in a directory pdfdir into a single file
> all.pdf (in alphabetic order) you can use
>
> texexec --result all.pdf  `ls *.pdf`
>
> For further details try
>
> texexec --help
>
> Frank Ernst