[OS X TeX] TeXShop wins Apple Design Award

Wendy McKay wgm at cds.caltech.edu
Thu May 9 23:42:03 CEST 2002

You were not the last.  Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Congratulations and a big thank you from the TeX community
to Richard Koch on the award:

Best Mac OS X Open S ource Port:
     Winner: TeXShop 1.19, Richard Koch, Mathematics
Department, University of  Oregon
     The ultimate tool for formatting scientific and technical documents.

Hooray!
-wendy

On Thu, 9 May 2002, Aldo Manfroi wrote:

> I am sure I am the last one to find this out, but I wanted to add my
> congratulations.
>
> http://developer.apple.com/designawards/winners.html
>
> And a big thank you to all the people working for a great TeX experience
> on OS X.
>
> AJM

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
"help" (no quotes) in the body.