[OS X TeX] data exchange: how?

Oliver Hardt hardt at u.arizona.edu
Thu May 16 17:38:32 CEST 2002

in my department i am still in the minority as a (la)tex user.  most
people i work with use word, and usually i send them my work as pdf
and they are happy.  this time, however, it is more or less necessary
that my colleague is able to edit and modify the text -- it is too
cumbersome to do that in adobe acrobat (let's say the colleague
doesn't like that at all).

therefore i am asking for the best solution to exchange a latexed
document with someone who does not use latex or pdf but word or
something similar.  any ideas?

thanks!  olli.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.