[OS X TeX] mathtime & book.cls

Nicolas Martignoni martignoni at mac.com
Mon May 20 12:15:24 CEST 2002

> As yet I don't have Mathematica 4.x under Mac OS X.  It's on order.
> So in a few weeks, I'll be able to tell you where the Mathematica
> Installer
> puts them; perhaps someone else can already supply this information.

The Mathematica fonts are stored in the "Mathematica 4.1.app" package,
in the directory "/SystemFiles/Fonts". Here's the listing of this
directory

drwxrwxrwx  44 Alfred  unknown  1452 Apr 13 10:55 AFM
drwxrwxrwx   4 Alfred  unknown   264 Apr 13 10:55 Macintosh
drwxrwxrwx  38 Alfred  unknown  1248 May 20 12:06 Type1

The "AFM" directory contains the afm files (surely enough :-)).
The "Macintosh" directory contains the .dfont file.
The "Type1" directory contains the pfa format of the fonts.

Cheers,
Nicolas

"help" (no quotes) in the body.