[OS X TeX] TeXShop wins Apple Design Award

Fredrik Wallenberg fwallenberg at mac.com
Fri May 10 00:09:15 CEST 2002

I second (or third) that note of congratulations... but why is it called
an open source port? TeX/LaTeX is open source, true, but it didn't
require porting. TeXShop is written from the ground up as an OS X editor
and client for TeX.

On the other hand, one shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth ;-)

Congrats!!