[OS X TeX] TeXShop on OpenOSX Office 1.0 CD

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Tue May 14 07:54:41 CEST 2002

>I just read (at MacCentral) that TeXShop is included on OpenOSX Office 1.0 CD.
>
>I just wanted to mention that, because I actually wondered if this
>is in the interest of the developers ... there have been complaints
>about the people at OpenOSX in the Darwin community before, because
>they apparently just take other people's packages, burn them on CD,
>and sell it. TeXShop definitely "adds value" to their CD, and $50
>for the CD is not what I consider "free".
>
>Regards
>Holger

Its doesnt' seem like teTeX is there though.  In that case it
won't run very well.

Michael
Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt