[OS X TeX] Adobe fonts and CM

Xoán Pedracova xpedra at com.uvigo.es
Tue May 28 15:43:16 CEST 2002

	Hi everybody.

	Possibly, this has been dealt  here before but, is there any way to
combine computer modern fonts and the adobe postscript  ones without bad
displaying? I'm trying to produce  a master thesis with teTeX in MacOSX
and the Adobe Garamond font as default roman. Following the  given hints
in this list a few weeks ago I got it installed, but I've noticed the
mathsyms I need to  use aren't displayed well, I guess this happens
because they are computer modern fonts and I have  to comment the updmap
file as follows. Am I wrong?

#lw35=urw-kb             # URW fonts (download type1 files using Berry
names)
# lw35=urw-urw          # URW fonts (download type1 files using URW
names)
lw35=adobe-kb         # Adobe fonts (download type1 files using Berry
names)

	Any suggestion will be very appreciated.

	Thanks in advance.

- Xoán Pedracova

"help" (no quotes) in the body.