MacOSX-TeX Digest #264 - 03/15/02

Sat Mar 16 02:00:01 CET 2002

MacOSX-TeX Digest #264 - Friday, March 15, 2002

  Re: [OS X TeX] Different TeX platforms
          by "Adrian Heathcote" <adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au>
  Re: praise --- and three humble fine-tuning suggestions
          by "Joachim Kock" <kock at math.unice.fr>
  New TeX release (old style release)
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [OS X TeX] Re: praise --- and three humble fine-tuning suggestions
          by "jerome LAURENS" <jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr>
  XDvi and GW's tetex
          by "Enrico Franconi" <franconi at cs.man.ac.uk>
  Re: [OS X TeX] New TeX release (old style release)
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [OS X TeX] XDvi and GW's tetex
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [OS X TeX] New TeX release (old style release)
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  newbie: mirror image of the teTeX directory structure in
          by <christoph.lehmann at unifr.ch>
  New TeX release (old style release)
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  printing postscript