MacOSX-TeX Digest #263 - 03/14/02

Fri Mar 15 02:00:01 CET 2002

MacOSX-TeX Digest #263 - Thursday, March 14, 2002

  Lucida Fonts - how to invoke use once installed
          by "Gary L. Gray" <gray at engr.psu.edu>
  Re: [OS X TeX] Lucida Fonts - how to invoke use once installed
          by "Michael Murray" <mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au>
  Re: [OS X TeX] iTeXMac icons and TeXShop
          by "jerome LAURENS" <jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr>
  Re: [OS X TeX] Lucida Fonts - how to invoke use once installed
          by "Bruno Voisin" <Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr>
  Re: praise --- and three humble fine-tuning suggestions
          by "Paulo Abreu" <paulotex at yahoo.com>
  Re: [OS X TeX] Fonts in Slides
          by "Hemant Bhargava" <hkb at mac.com>
  Re: [OS X TeX] Problems with Babel package.
          by "Piet van Oostrum" <piet at cs.uu.nl>
  Re: [OS X TeX] Problems with Babel package.
          by "Maarten Sneep" <sneep at nat.vu.nl>
  Re: [OS X TeX] How to Insert Graphics Using TeXShop?
          by "Piet van Oostrum" <piet at cs.uu.nl>
  Re: [OS X TeX] How to Insert Graphics Using TeXShop?
          by "Piet van Oostrum" <piet at cs.uu.nl>
  Different TeX platforms
          by "Andy Doller" <andy at sabine.acs.psu.edu>
  Re: [OS X TeX] How do I instal Mathtime fonts?
          by "Piet van Oostrum" <piet at cs.uu.nl>
  Re: [OS X TeX] Different TeX platforms
          by "William Adams" <wadams at atlis.com>
  About /LIbrary/teTeX/share/texmf.local versus ~/Library/texmf
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>