MacOSX-TeX Digest #257 - 03/07/02

Fri Mar 8 02:00:01 CET 2002

MacOSX-TeX Digest #257 - Thursday, March 7, 2002

  Re: [OS X TeX] I need some info
          by "david craig" <dac at panix.com>
  could use some info
          by <get86 at mac.com>
  Re: [OS X TeX] problem using gs 6.52 with teTeX
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  printing: paper formats...
          by <christoph.lehmann at unifr.ch>
  Re: [OS X TeX] printing: paper formats...
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [OS X TeX] printing: paper formats...
          by <christoph.lehmann at unifr.ch>
  New Installer program help file posted, comments welcome
          by <o.larroche at freesurf.fr>
  Re: [OS X TeX] problem using gs 6.52 with teTeX
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [OS X TeX] printing: paper formats...
          by "Piet van Oostrum" <piet at cs.uu.nl>
  modifying the .out file (and latex2html)
          by "Bruce D'Arcus" <bdarcus at mac.com>
  newbie:figures, figurelist, caption...
          by <christoph.lehmann at unifr.ch>
  Re: [OS X TeX] modifying the .out file (and latex2html)
          by "Piet van Oostrum" <piet at cs.uu.nl>
  Re: [OS X TeX] problem using gs 6.52 with teTeX
          by "Ross Moore" <ross at ics.mq.edu.au>
  Re: [OS X TeX] newbie:figures, figurelist, caption...
          by "J.Huelsmann" <J.Huelsmann at tu-bs.de>