[OS X TeX] OT: Memoir Latex documentclass sample, _The Confederate Soldier's Pocket Manual of Devotions_

Bruce D'Arcus bdarcus at mac.com
Tue Mar 19 22:48:49 CET 2002

On Tuesday, March 19, 2002, at 03:04  PM, William Adams wrote:

> Although I'd sort of thought of it as a tutorial from the beginning, my
> LaTeX skills weren't up to setting up macros to do proper semantic /
> logical markup, but it does demonstrate some of the nifty features of
> the Memoir class, and does show a complete book, so maybe someone will
> find it interesting.

Thanks for this William.  I've found memoir really useful as well.  As
someone new to the world of (La)TeX, I find it tremendously useful to
have examples like this!  Therefore...

> I think it'd be especially interesting if someone re-worked it using
> ConText....

...I'd be thrilled to see this as well (though I may be spreading myself
thin worrying about ConText too!

Bruce

PS - Yeah, it's a bit weird the confederate thing, but no offense taken.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.