[OS X TeX] Slowdown in mac-emacs?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 8 15:02:29 CET 2002

Georgia Tech is on break this week, and my email is a little off, so
I just noticed that my fix for the slowdown doesn't seem to have made
it to the list.

I deal with the slowdown by editing Enrico's loadup.el file.  If you
turn off all the BibCite things, the speed increases back to normal.
I didn't notice the slowdown at first because I was editing a file
that had no bibliography.  I noticed the slowdown later when I was
editing something with a bazillion citations.

I just finished a 19 page document this week using Enrico's
mac-emacs.  It was great!

Mark

"help" (no quotes) in the body.